Mar 20, 2010

[MyBlog]

instead facebook-ing... im blog-ing nowaday!! XD
just 2 days ago... posted my 1st post on blogspot.... nw so fast nw tis my 2nd post.... haha
is a lot fun actually.... play the blog wit adding a gadget.... for so far on my right i got my chat box, about me for sure, myblog achieve, subscribe to myblog, my live traffic feed, and the last is my blog followers (feel free just b my follower la XD) as my gadget.... on the bottom, got a Free Hit Counter for my blog.... for the lastest hit just 12 ppls le... n those of it is contribute by me ME mE!! LOL~~
(no 1 view my blog... sadly :'(
BUT i got Teren Tan XD)

how can like tis gek? haiz... think wan put adv thought can gain money :D
but the ppl view tis is.... grrrr.... how im gonna do? >,<

..... (okok, end for it... don mumbling at here k... lol)

2 comments:

shuong said...

haha..now gt me viewing ur blog dy =P
if u wan,cn go add nuffnang ads..heehee

fong tay said...

hehehe...thanks for viewing yea :)
okey, gonna try it...gaga

Post a Comment