Apr 9, 2010

3 days wit dentist :D

Go visit PK for 3 times...finally settle all these things ad...thanks god!! lol...y say so? cos i am afraid go see dentist lo!! (zha dao) hahaha~

1st time went for make an appointment
2nd time went for check up n wash teeth (until nw i dunno y dentist help me wash teeth?!!! tot just check gigi) LOL
finally the last, purpose of me go see dentist...tampal my gigi~ hehe

here is my lovely gigi's pic...not tat hk's artist ya....is my teeth la...keke
发件人 [MyBlog]

yeap, tampal two gigi in the same time....cos two is better than one ma....XD

do u guys feel wana vomitin after saw the pic? by the way, thanks for watching....wuahahaha~

3 comments:

Shi Wei said...

walao eh!!! u really wat tat lo!!!! teeth mia pic also wanna take? omg!!!! speechless la~ =.='''''

Shi Wei said...

and no..I don't feel like vomiting..feel like punching u~ @.@

fong tay said...

hehehe...take for fun ma...nice sharing le...keke~ walau weh!! wan punch me pulak... lol~

Post a Comment